The Cubs have appeared in a total of eleven World Series. The 1906 Cubs won 116 games, finishing 116–36 and posting a modern-era record winning percentage of .763, before losing the World Series to the Chicago White Sox The Hitless Wonders by four games to two. The Cubs won back-to-back World Series championships in 1907 and 1908, becoming the first major league team to play in three consecutive World Series, and the first to win it twice.
- Favourite dog doberman easily distracted by dogs and wine poster
- Favourite dog chihuahua easily distracted by dogs and wine poster
- Favourite easily distracted by wolf and wine poster
- Favourite easily distracted by donkey and wine poster
- Favourite vintage poodle a woman cannot survive on wine alone poster