In 1885 and 1886, after winning N.L. pennants, the White Stockings met the champions of the short-lived American Association in that era’s version of a World Series. Both seasons resulted in matchups with the St. Louis Brown Stockings, with the clubs tying in 1885 and with St. Louis winning in 1886. This was the genesis of what would eventually become one of the greatest rivalries in sports. In all, the Anson-led Chicago Base Ball Club won six National League pennants between 1876 and 1886.
- Favourite dog doberman easily distracted by dogs and wine poster
- Favourite dog chihuahua easily distracted by dogs and wine poster
- Favourite easily distracted by wolf and wine poster
- Favourite easily distracted by donkey and wine poster
- Favourite vintage poodle a woman cannot survive on wine alone poster